Monday 15 March 2010

Priorities

Despite having played very few hands of late, I have managed to reduce almost all of the substantial losses I have had this month. This has proved a much needed boost to both morale and my bankroll. I have some coaching lined up for tomorrow night, so hopefully this will prove useful.

Some people are genuinely dedicated to poker. This came from the HU forum on 2+2 and is a cut and paste of some table chat:
retrovirus777: brb
retrovirus777: wife may be in labor no bs hang on
me: what?
me: really?
retrovirus777: &&%% man i got to take her to the hospital u gonna be on for awhile?
me: wow who cares just go
retrovirus777: ill be playin on my laptop
me: lol at the hospital?
retrovirus777: alright
retrovirus777: gg
retrovirus777: yea
retrovirus777: ill be waitin
me: gg, good luck at the hospital
retrovirus777: she could be in labor awhile lol
retrovirus777: thx c ya

This was almost as amusing as Urubu flipping for his entire roll on more than one occasion.


West Ham lost heavily at Chelsea on Saturday, despite a fine goal from Scott Parker. We were in the game for 65 minutes but I guess their quality/mega-gazillions told in the end. We travel to The Emirates on Saturday (Arsenal were pretty terrible on Saturday against Hull but may have Fabregas and Gallas back so I expect another thumping. As each game passes the points target to stay up seems to drop with Hull and Burnley failing to pick up points.

David Beckham pinged his Achilles at the weekend and looks set to miss the World Cup. It doesn’t really bother me, I wouldn’t have taken him anyway, but if it means I have to watch Foetus Walcott this Summer then I’ll be disappointed.

Good luck at the tables.

No comments:

Post a Comment