Saturday 18 April 2009

FU Jokerstars etc

This is basically a bad beat whine, so don't read if you are expecting any content worthy of your time (much like the rest of the blog really). I didn't get to play on Thursday, but squeezed in a little play today and on Friday.

Deep in the early PS 109. I am 4/35 or so, and think I have been playing well. I raised KK on button, get reshipped by AK, by 4th st there are 3 diamonds on board (I have the Kd, villain has no d) and he spikes one of the two remaining outs on the river to reduce my stack by 60%. Standard spot, so we move on. I then get all in with 44 vs 99 and fail to improve in a standard spot. Then I get TT and raise, flatted by SB (who has retardedly flatted me with AK previously and then called down two bets when I flopped TPTK with AT). Flop is all rags, I bet, he check raises all in with no fold equity and I snap call . The turn is an A and I am crippled. I then shove AKs into KK on the money bubble and its gg me.

I was absolutely fucking livid afterwards. I wouldn't mind but I run like a land mine victim on Stars, I wouldn't mind that changing, just briefly.

On the plus side West Ham picked up a point at Aston Villa with a late equaliser from Diego Tristan, which improved my mood by a notch. It was also further improved by some crude turd gags with the guys on Skype.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

Hoop

No comments:

Post a Comment