Monday 23 March 2009

Quick Update

I managed to squeeze in a good amount of play time this weekend. Friday went well enough, I probably came out a few hundred dollars up after taking third in the Party $100NL for $1.1k. Saturday was absolutely horrific – not a single cash, I didn’t play well, I didn’t run well and had a nipping headache to boot. To be honest it has been coming for a while, I’m due a decent sized downswing, so this may well be just the start so I should really take my medicine.

Another bad beat this weekend was me waking up on Sunday an hour early swearing that the clocks went forward, when clearly they go forward next week. FML.

Lucy came back from her parents with some brochures of stuff for wedding venues. Its clearly going to be fucking expensive, but I’m glad she went out and had a look at some places. I’m not too fussed myself, so long as she is happy with it. Her parents (and mine) have been pretty good (well, amazing) and basically just said do what you want to do, which is nice as it is clearly going to be hard enough for the two of us to agree.

An under-strength West Ham side took a battling point up at Blackburn, despite getting battered for most of the game. I’m pleased with the result, but I shan’t get into how much of a knob cheese I think Sam Allardyce is as there probably isn’t enough bandwidth in the world to contain all of the bile and hatred.

Next play time is likely to be Wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment