Monday 21 September 2009

"I don’t know who the **** Shaun Beeb is"

After being anally violated by both my own bad play and the IPoker rng over the last six weeks, I ran absolutely nauseatingly good HU this weekend. I was up around $500 yesterday and $700 or so in total for the weekend, they must have read the instant message I sent to Wayne where I launched my toys out of the pram and said I was done playing on Chilli due to how bad I ran on there. Long may it continue. I have another lesson with Aero tomorrow, which I’m looking forward to.

Donkamenting last week started how it ended. Start:
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=13217854&postcount=191

End: Deep in the 20r on FTP my internet connection goes missing in action. I find out I came 16th. GG me.

West Ham good rolled by Liverpool on Saturday. I thought we did ok but they had a world-class forward and it showed. Zavon Hines did well and caused their defenders all sorts of problems. I’m not convinced by the new Italian fella – he looks about as fit as I am but delivers a good dead ball. F London Underground/The FA, who decided to shut all the tube lines and play the game anyway, which meant I didn’t get to go and had to listen to Chris Waddle talk utter bollocks on ESPN, the thick Geordie cunt.

Otherwise the Mancs beat City in the derby in the sixth week of injury time. I was sickened to see Ferg sharing a joke with Alan Wiley (4th official) afterwards, particularly after Wiley disallowing our goal up at Wigan due to him deciding it was the end of the first half. Wiley – you are a disgusting piece of shit, wankers like you and Graham Poll explain why everyone hates referees, laughing it up with Ferguson like you are great mates when he thinks you are a turd and will only entertain you in conversation because your mate on the pitch can’t read a watch. You were probably beaten up at school and I hope the chef is a City fan and wanks into your Chinese the next time you order a take-away, you cunt. Howard Webb also failed to award the most blatant penalty to Spurs against Chelsea which cost them a chance to equalise. Still, there’s no sympathy where they are concerned, hopefully Redknapp twitched another five years off his miserable lifespan when that happened.

The WCOOP main event day 1 ended today. When I look through the thread for the event on 2+2, I realise just how gross donkaments are. I have no idea how these guys play these things for those stakes (backers, I guess). But when I see guys like this, it reminds me of what great value tournament poker can be:

16 pages, but great entertainment

Oh, and I’m 34 this week. How did I get this old?

6 comments:

  1. What a shocker that we get done over by that useless piece of shit Wiley too?!?!?! Would have made my year beating those scouse cunts!

    Hines looks like quite the player, may work out well alongside Cole. That is of course until the scum buy him for 10mill!

    Have a good B'day, sucks how fast the years fly by after you leave school... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoopie mate, how many times have a told you to ban all dirty leeds fans from your blog, they really do take the tone down.

    On a serious note Leeds actually played like lions and give us an almighty game, I also agree the goal should have stood.

    Had to delete the last comment as I forgot the image! ;-)

    Ah ffs its only a profile image I can add. Had a great pic of Ngog tucking away the goal against dirty leeds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers chaps. Wiley really can't get hit by a flaming grease bus soon enough.

    I'm awaiting an apology from Bobby Charlton or for him to condemn the Manc fans for the grief we gave Paul Ince after the abuse/coin throwing at Carlos Tevez. Sadly the bald Manc hypocrite will simply be wheeled out on TV occassionally at World Cup draws etc like he's some sort of hero, when in fact he is a fuckstick, and should be treated as such.

    ReplyDelete
  5. long season for the hammers i reckon mate. I think we'll be ok provded to dont don't get redic ul with injuries. 14th ish

    ReplyDelete
  6. See above Mate. Sunday really wasn't good at all.

    ReplyDelete