Monday 15 June 2009

OMG HU HU

Its been a while, mainly as I have been on holiday. Anyways, I'll bang down a quick update, but I'm not feeling overly inspired.

1) Holiday. A week in Cyprus, a friend was getting married out there. It was great, I caught up with a lot of old friends, spent some time with Lucy and sank a good few beers. Even the EasyJet flight was borderline tolerable.

2) Pokers. I haven't really played many donkaments, but have dabbled with HU cash. This has really gone fairly well, I have ran well and people are prepared to stack off in absurd circumstances. I need to control my tilt, but I'm happy with the start and the rakeback deal makes a good contribution. The Deuces Cracked Dogisheadsup series really is superb and makes me realise just how far PXF has fallen. I need to cancel my subscription to PXF soon - even if it is cheap, the forum tilts me and a lot of the better guest pros are no longer around.

Back at work tomorrow, the 20/20 cricket World Cup is on and the U21 European Championships as well, to take the edge off things. I promised a better (well, less bad) post next time as this one is fairly lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment